- Sales management modules which allow you to manage and classify sales orders in an organized format. You can create new orders and review existing orders and their status. Confirmed order is automatically processed till delivery of the goods.
- Invoicing automation module supports automation of invoices from sales orders, purchases, tasks, and recurring subscriptions, and so on.
- Purchase management modules enable to track the supplier’s price and convert them to purchase orders. OurERP has the facility to monitor invoices and track the receipt of ordered goods. You can also issue reminders for items yet to be delivered. Draft purchase orders can be generated automatically.
- Services management modules allow you to manage ongoing projects and tasks without any restrictions. It provides tools to manage any number of sub-projects, control tasks from project manager, alert customers by e-mail for project support, and schedule and prioritize the tasks assigned, etc.
- The manufacturing modules of OurERP manage the routines of manufacturing industries (such as different costs methods available, configurable products, work center operations, integrating sales forecasts, etc). It supports various methods to automate productions or purchases propositions and production schedule.
- The scheduler puts together the best proposal plan taking into account various factors such as products, customers, orders, and work centers. This helps the production manager to organize different resources.
- Quality management modules manage the quality of the products and services. The ‘repairs management’ module organizes after-sales services.
- Warehouse management module provides functionality to manage multiple warehouses and stock locations. For each warehouse, input location, output location, and stock location can be defined.
Accounts and Finance:
- OurERP provides a fully integrated accounting module which manages financial accounting, analytic accounting, third party management, taxes management, budgets, and assets, etc. It supports electronic bank transfers, assets management, automatic invoicing, analytic controls, financial indicators, and statements management, etc. Multi-company system and account simulation journals can be used in parallel accounting scenarios.
- Assets management for various businesses including maintaining fixed asset inventory
- OurERP budgets module allows you to manage financial and analytic budgets. It is possible to integrate analytic and financial budgets.
- Expenses module allows you to manage your company’s daily expenses. It gives you access to the employee notes to validate them. An invoice for the employee is created after validation. The validation flow puts it automatically in the accounting after validation of managers.
- Skill management modules in OurERP allow you to manage the skills of your employees. This can be utilized for periodical evaluation of the employees.
Customer Relationship Management:
- OurERP’s CRM system enables a group of people to intelligently and efficiently manage leads, opportunities, tasks, issues, requests, bugs, campaign, and claims, etc. It manages key tasks such as communication, identification, prioritization, assignment, resolution, and notification.
- It ensures that all the cases are successfully tracked by users, customers, and suppliers. It can automatically send reminders, escalate the request, and design specific methods for the benefit of the workflow.
- The direct marketing modules manage the development, execution, and monitoring of campaigns across multiple channels. It provides tools to manage offers, campaigns, steps, and workflows, etc. The report composition engine can be used to create bulk documents for these purposes.
- OurERP integrates financial project management letting you monitor costs, budgets, and automatic invoicing based on tasks achieved, and profitability reports, etc.
- Operational management module allows managing tasks allocation, short and long term planning, delegations, etc for multi-level projects. It’s fully integrated with sales or purchases.
Business Process Management:
OurERP supports technical workflow and also end-users processes. It helps in maintaining the quality standards throughout the business cycle.
We have a strong team of highly qualified and experienced ERP professionals who are innovative and passionate. Our partnership with our clients results in top-notch ERP solutions. We have the infrastructure and expertise to develop all the above mentioned modules. We also design custom modules for specific client needs.