Customers of any enterprise expect high quality, timely, and competent service – be it an IT service, product support, or a helpline. But at times, it becomes very difficult for the organizations to provide such services because of various reasons such as lack of IT support, or transparency, etc. Efficient, high quality, and low cost services are possible only when all the departments and IT work together. In case of fault detection, the system should quickly rebuild the quality of service level agreed upon by the customer. The IT department should constantly line up the infrastructure for the service delivery as per the business requirements.
Service requests and information should be sequentially documented, classified, and processed within the resolution time limits and cost limits set by the enterprise or the customer. TRS monitors these processes, thereby, ensuring a superior quality service.
TRS, also known as trouble ticket system, is an open source software system that deals with a wide range of business operations such as helpdesk management, customer support, and related IT. It helps these departments to respond immediately.
Helpdesk provides end user support and is an important component of IT support system. By automating support process, any business can ensure an efficient and effective customer service. When there are a huge number of phone calls and emails to be answered, TRS helps in assigning tickets to each of the incoming queries. As a result, the support process is streamlined and the efficiency is assured.
As TRS is an open source system, it can be easily customized according to the needs of the enterprise. It can be effortlessly integrated with the existing system due to its highly modular structure. TRS is also compatible with all processes. It is reliable, cost-effective, and flexible.
KrutiTech provides helpdesk management system which can simplify the process of attending to the customer needs at a fast pace. It can be utilized on Internet as well as intranet. Many Fortune companies trust TRS for their helpdesk needs since it is multifunctional.
Some of the very many benefits of TRS are:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Improved quality of service
- Retention of old customers and addition of new customers
- Web-based and platform-independent
- Reduced service cost and request volumes via self-service methods rather than onsite support
- Access to the customer contact info thru’ central TRS web interface in case of onsite support
- Easy consolidation of the requests from multiple sources by the agents
- Streamlined, cost-effective, and resourceful resolution processes
- Option to add notes and comments for each ticket so that it is viewable by multiple agents working on that particular ticket
- Smooth information flow in the whole process since all the customers data are stored in one central, easily accessible location
- Reduced call resolution time and avoidance of recurring issues
- Automated scrutiny of service quality